Fontification partly broken in some modes

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Fontification partly broken in some modes
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:41:38 +0100

Hi all,

since I've updated my emacs bzr checkout on February, 23rd (the last
update before that being 3 or 4 days earlier) the message headers in
`gnus-article-mode' aren't fontified anymore.  M-x describe-face on a
header just says it's in `default' face.  But it should be one of the
`gnus-header-*' faces.

The same applies to rcirc prompts, but only those in channel buffers
that I customized to

  (setq rcirc-prompt "%t> ")

i.e., channel name and then ">".  In server buffers, the prompts are
just ">" and those are fontified in `rcirc-prompt' face...

Everything else seems to be fontified correctly.  Does anyone see that,
too?

Bye,
Tassilo