Re: Tabs are ready? -> Let us give a definition of tabs.

From: Alin Soare
Subject: Re: Tabs are ready? -> Let us give a definition of tabs.
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:13:31 +0200

I propose you something else -- I do not know just now whether this is realizable with human efforts.

I thought whether Emacs could insert Morphic Objects, like Smalltalk.

Quite so -- first of all the closures must appear in Emacs , which is not the actual case.

But in case this would happen, the buffers will become simple Morphs.

All graphical objects will become morphs.

That means, we could drop a TAB inside a Buffer, or inside a Frame.

Having closures, we can communicate via messages, which makes possible a real graphical environment.

Well ... this is the theory.

But it would be good to have it in practice.

What do you say?

Alin