Re: gdb 24.0.93.1 gdb doesn't work worth a damn

From: Kaushik Srenevasan
Subject: Re: gdb 24.0.93.1 gdb doesn't work worth a damn
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 15:05:05 -0800

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:53 AM, Neal Becker <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, that's a lot better.
>
> Only noticable problem now, (with just brief test), is that when the bp is
> first hit, the (gdb) prompt does not appear.

I don't think they are related. While I do see what you are
describing, I have also observed the the prompt disappear a) when a
breakpoint is hit when there is no "multiple" breakpoint set, b) while
using other commands that aren't even related to breakpoints and c)
without my changes.

Also, you should still be able to enter GDB commands in the buffer
even when there is no visible (GDB) prompt.