Add morph library to emacs

From: Alin Soare
Subject: Add morph library to emacs
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 05:16:58 +0200

It is evident that the problem of tabs passes beyound the limits of graphical capabilities of emacs.

Trying to give a solution for tabs will not bear anything nice -- it would rise a lot of confusion.

To add morphic objects to the actual structure of emacs it is also beyound the limits of the system.

I consider that all the work in the direction of tabs is loss of time.

I would like to open the question whether emacs can be completed with a morphic module .

Having such a structure, emacs will have a main working desktop -- main morph, in which we can drop other kind of morphs -- like buffers, tabs, etc. (the frames will not be useful any more).

I do not consider it is impossible.

But it is bad to invest energy into the actual direction, which is dead.