Re: delayed-warnings-list and delayed-warnings-hook

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: delayed-warnings-list and delayed-warnings-hook
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:07:20 +0100

> Is there any reason the NEWS entry for this is tagged `---'?  As far as
> I can tell, it is an ordinary new feature and should be documented.

Glenn added the --- and the following comment in the code:

+;; At present this is only really useful for Emacs internals.
+;; Document in the lispref if it becomes generally useful.
+;; Ref http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2012-02/msg00085.html

It is only used for Emacs internals, but I think it is useful in general.

    Juanma