GnuTLS docs (was: Release branch plans)

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: GnuTLS docs (was: Release branch plans)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 08:57:17 -0400

On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 03:47:48 -0400 Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

GM> The other ones on my list of maybe-not-done were:
GM> gnutls

I talked to Stefan about this but haven't done work to update the docs:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/148597

I can work on this but am not sure how to structure it.  GnuTLS is a DLL
library (so it's part of the configure and install), it's some C glue,
it's gnutls.el and the functions therein, and then there's stuff in
processes.texi that will talk about *using* it.

Should I make a separate manual (gnutls.texi) and reference it in all
the places in the Emacs docs that need it, some listed above?

Or should I allow the information about GnuTLS to be scattered across
the Emacs docs?

Thanks
Ted