Re: patch vs. overwrite in bzr

From: Christophe Poncy
Subject: Re: patch vs. overwrite in bzr
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 19:14:40 +0200

Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 18:17:42 +0200
From: Christophe Poncy <address@hidden>

It's so easy and convenient to get their latest development release
from their git repo. I must confess that I like this way to stay up to
date. I would love to do the same with emacs ;)

What is missing to allow you to do the same with Emacs?

probably my fault, I got an error message after some time and never tried again. I never had this sort of problem with git for all other programs I am using this way... I understand this is not the point of this thread, so I am really sorry Eli to talk about that...