Hold on Windows Binaries of trunk

From: Christoph Scholtes
Subject: Hold on Windows Binaries of trunk
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 22:11:09 -0600

Just FYI, building the latest trunk my Avira virus scanner triggers on ddeclient.exe (again). After the last incident a couple of months ago I conclude it is also a false positive.

I'll see to submit a report and wait a while to see if it clears. Until then I will not upload any binaries of the latest trunk.

Also, the pretest 24.0.95 does not trigger any alarms.

Christoph