Re: Would like complete at-spi functionality, as in gedit

From: Susan Cragin
Subject: Re: Would like complete at-spi functionality, as in gedit
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:11:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

>>> I would like to have all at-spi functionality available in Emacs.

This purports to give some.
http://delysid.org/atspi.el

The developer, Mario Lang, sent me the following explanation.
atspi2.el is a client library for AT-SPI2 written in Emacs-Lisp.
It is meant to write a screen reader, or similar, in Emacs Lisp. However, it does not do any toolkit bridge tasks, so what you are looking for is not implemented/handled in atspi2.el.