Re: Patch bug triage

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Patch bug triage
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:54:56 +0800

> So `M-x debbugs-gnu RET C-a C-k RET 2339 RET C-u / patch RET s s' and
> have a go.  Handling bugs is almost fun when you're working from the
> `debbugs-gnu' interface.

M-x debbugs-gnu-search RET RET tag RET patch RET status RET open RET

seems to work better, as it doesn't fetch several thousand reports.

But I couldn't figure out the way to specify "status" = "open", so the
returned list includes fixed reports.  Apparently, when I give
debbugs-gnu-search an empty search string, it does not accept the
"status" attribute.  Is that a bug or a limitation of the soap query?