Re: ASCII encryption

From: Richard H Lee
Subject: Re: ASCII encryption
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:31:35 +0100

On 16/04/12 15:18, Jambunathan K wrote:
If `epa-armor' is not supported it should be removed or be made in to a
defconst.  Or it could be crptically renamed so that people don't
discover it accidentally.  The info manual can be augmented to mention
why the author thinks using it globally is not a good idea.

epa-armor is like the biblical forbidden fruit with hints of both
pleasure and pain.  The ultimate end it achieves is to leave mere
mortals in a state of perpetual confusion on private matters.

So I that (setq epa-armor t) in my emacs file is not a good idea?