Re: Does CEDET work?

From: Leo
Subject: Re: Does CEDET work?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 05:39:35 +0800

On 2012-04-19 06:05 +0800, address@hidden wrote:
> This type of humour is sometimes funny in #emacs, but does not translate
> at all well to emacs-develop where people are trying to be productive.

Indeed. But the question is genuine. I have been comparing two python
editing environments: PyCharm (commercial) and Emacs. And the former got
decent parser for everything remotely related to python: js, html, xml,
css, sass, sql, coffeescript etc. etc not to mention python specific
stuff. I can appreciate such an intelligent environment and the enormous
productivity it enables.

Leo