Re: Would you like to work on improving Emacs full time?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Would you like to work on improving Emacs full time?
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:10:12 -0400

    When I started the crowdfunding thread I was assuming there were
    developers reading this list who'd like to work on implementing Emacs
    features full time if there was a way to fund it.

Crowdfunding based on paying for specific features does not require
that the same few people spend full time writing one feature after
another, full time.  If there are 10 people, each of whom writes a
feature every 6 months, that would add up to substantial contribution.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation