Re: Would you like to work on improving Emacs full time?

From: Thorsten
Subject: Re: Would you like to work on improving Emacs full time?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:24:27 +0200

Julien Danjou <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sat, Apr 21 2012, Tom wrote:
>
> […]
>
>> But first we have to have the ball rolling somehow. So if you work on
>> emacs (either on the core or on some packages) in your free time and
>> would be willing to work on a most wanted feature full time with
>> crowdfunding then please speak up, so we at least know there are
>> developers interested in this model.
>
> To the possible extent, I would.

With a bit of luck I might spend this summer working full-time on a GNU
Emacs Org-mode project during the Google Summer of Code. Maybe after
this project my Elisp skills will suffice to participate in such
crowdfunding project.

I would definitely be interested in this model (and will probably be
available again in September 2012).

--
cheers,
Thorsten