Re: Would you like to work on improving Emacs full time?

From: Tom
Subject: Re: Would you like to work on improving Emacs full time?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:59:22 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> gnu.org> writes:

> FWIW I would be interested.

Then the same question goes for you:

Do you have a specific feature in mind or you would pick some
popular feature from a list of popular requests?

It is the developer's task to choose a project which interests
him and which he's capable to do. So as a developer what do
you (and others who expressed interest) need to make this
decision? I'm asking this to clarify what is needed to push the
cart forward.

Do you need this list of features to make it easier to choose
one? William promised in this thread to update the EmacsWiki
wishlist soon. Would it be enough for you to pick a feature
to implement?

> Thanks for keeping this open brainstorming up and moving forward!

I try to keep the ball rolling. Hopefully, it will roll to some nice
place. :)