Re: DVCSes, bug trackers, and GNUness

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: DVCSes, bug trackers, and GNUness
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:25:02 +0200

2012/4/25 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>:

> Yeah, look around you. Do I really need to link to the endless
> flamewars about why Emacs isn't using git?

Oh, you mean that the git fanboys are angry. That's quite different
from "most people hate it".

For the purposes of this discussion, that I hope goes nowhere *fast*,
I define "git fanboys" as people in one of these two categories: a)
those that would consider anything by Linus Torvalds as a gift from
heaven; b) those whose argument (really, they only have one) to prefer
git is that it is "fast". People with a more nuanced vision of dVCS
are excluded from my definition and need not feel offended by it.

    Juanma