Re: list-packages: Marking packages as "uninteresting"?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: list-packages: Marking packages as "uninteresting"?
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 11:38:27 -0400

> I'd personally much rather see efforts put toward collapsible package
> categorization than simple filtering.

As mentioned in an earlier message, I'd like to see such categorization
added, indeed.  But note that what the OP asks for is slightly
different, in that it depends on the user's own preferences.

Maybe the categorization can reduce the need for the OP's feature.
And of course, maybe the two can be merged by letting the user add her
own categorization data (such as an "uninteresting" tag).

        Stefan