post-self-insert-hook and last-command:

From: T.V. Raman
Subject: post-self-insert-hook and last-command:
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 07:38:04 -0700

Stehane, will try this-command -- not clear which calls cause the
chatter, but with the new code installed, emacs chatters more
than it used to as it loads my .emacs.  Since this is a
substantial change in how emacspeak has done things over 18
years, I suspect it'll take some testing.

The electric commands are already advised to speak, and I'm
leaving those advice fragments in place.
--
Best Regards,
--raman

--