Re: Emacs 24.1 release candidate

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.1 release candidate
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 02:40:23 -0400

>> There are failures on only two: SGI IRIX MIPS (last emacs version to
>> build = 21.3.50)

AFAIK, you've never replied to requests for more information on this.
I have suggested adding -DINET6, and asked to see netinet/in.h:

http://debbugs.gnu.org/7643#24

> described in the above link, and see if that fixes the build? If so,
> we can revert the change for the 24.1 release.

Reverting it really doesn't make any sense, because it refers to a
non-existent variable. You might just as well always use libtermcap on
NetBSD. But then the behaviour won't match Emacs 23, which used terminfo
if it was found. See

http://debbugs.gnu.org/6190

Perhaps you have a broken terminfo installation?

Since we never get to see configure logs, or build logs, it is
impossible to say.