Re: problems with flet on last emacs

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: problems with flet on last emacs
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:53:47 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> stranges things happen with recent Emacs.
>>> All functions that use flet don't work anymore.
>
> And I hopefully have fixed this about half an hour ago.

I saw problems this problem when I compiled slime yesterday. Today's
build didn't fix slime contrib directory:

slime-repl.el:129:1:Error: (slime-connection-output-buffer) is not a valid
place expression

I tried looking at it but it goes through multiple macro expansion and
quite frankly it's getting over my head.

Take care,
--
Ivan

Let a fool hold his tongue and he will pass for a sage.
    -- Publilius Syrus