Re: Inclusion of naquadah-theme

From: Julien Danjou
Subject: Re: Inclusion of naquadah-theme
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:42:51 +0200

On Thu, Jun 28 2012, Chong Yidong wrote:

[…]

> The rest of the patch looks fine.  Go ahead and commit once you have
> made the above changes, and thanks.

Thanks for your review! I've commited with the requested changes. If
anything bad comes up with this, don't hesitate to beat me, I'll fix. :)

> I'm not sure I understand.  If you specify a face with a color like
> "#252A2B", doesn't Emacs display the closest matching color on terminals
> with limited colors?

It does try, but the result is not always good. Some colors are
correctly picked up as closest/best choice, others aren't fine. We're
doing a better job manually.

--
           Julien