Re: Emacs with OS X Lion

From: Paul Michael Reilly
Subject: Re: Emacs with OS X Lion
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 18:22:08 -0400

Perhaps someone has used your approach and has a forthcoming solution for you.  In the absence of that solution I can tell you that I get the development sources for Emacs using Bazaar (see the EmacsWiki for copious details) on a regular basis, build it and use it on Lion as a matter of course, as, apparently, do many others.  If you follow one of the EmacsWiki approaches and run into difficulties, you might get more joy from this, or some other, list.

Enjoy,

-pmr