Re: Failure to compile this morning

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Failure to compile this morning
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:51:32 -0700

Sorry about that -- I introduced some code that didn't
port to Solaris and similar hosts.  Should be fixed in
trunk bzr 109035.

The problem that you had after git update looks like
a parallel-make dependency that's missing, i.e., it looks
like you executed config.status while it was being updated.
That shouldn't happen, but to fix this we'd need to know
more about the situation that made it happen.