Re: Emacs on OS X development

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs on OS X development
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 04:46:37 -0400

> That said, should there be a real problem with the ns port, or a valuable
> feature inherent to the mac port, I will be glad to apply effort where
> needed.

AFAIK, there's a "fundamental" problem in the way C-g (and generally
the event-loop) is handled which can cause excessive delays.
I do not know enough to say much more, but if someone could take on the
task of trying to fix this problem, I'm sure he'd find people here who
could better explain the problem.

        Stefan