Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r109223: Utility function to make

From: Dmitry Antipov
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r109223: Utility function to make a list from specified amount of objects.
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:59:55 +0400

On 07/27/2012 02:37 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

In addition, there was a more serious error in listn: it consed the
arguments in the wrong order: from first to last, instead of the other
way around.  This caused incorrect frame title to be displayed, but
also had other manifestations: e.g., memory-use-counts would display
its results in the reversed order.

(I fixed listn in revision 109230.)

Dmitry, I wonder how you tested listn, that left these problems
undetected.  Just stepping into memory-use-counts with a debugger and
comparing the values of the variables with the list returned to Lisp
should have shown the problem very clearly.

Argh, thanks, it should be like in Flist.

It looks like I shouldn't try to escalate more than one feature in parallel.

Dmitry