Re: --disable-features in 109483

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: --disable-features in 109483
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:15:39 -0400

anti.texi is for documentation for the old version
if you have the manual for the new version.  We mention the
absence of major features, and when there was an incompatible
change, we say how to use the old Emacs version, where that
is different from how to use the new version.

There are lots of user-visible changes we don't include in the
antinews.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation