Whitespace cleanup

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Whitespace cleanup
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:40:43 +0200

[Resending; sent private by accident]

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm not asking anyone to do the work, but if I do that work, I just
> ask that you accept my work if you don't care either way. I care.

Oh, but I do care. I use bzr annotate quite a lot, for example.
Hypothetical command options do not help me here and now.

And I think what you propose adds a lot of unnecessary changes for
nothing. I know. I once removed every trailing whitespace in the Emacs
sources. I was naïve. I wouldn't do it  today.

    Juanma