some bzr issues while maintaining my branch

From: joakim
Subject: some bzr issues while maintaining my branch
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:57:07 +0200

While maintaining his branch:
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/xwidget/changes

I usually have some issues. Maybe someone knows how to avoid them?

- I get conflicts in the generated file autogen/configure. There should
  be some way to describe that I never care abut local changes for this
  file, right?

- The same thing happens with emacs-lisp/cl-loaddefs.el

- Several times nearly all files in the leim/quail dir gets deleted for
  some reason.

Any hints appreciated.

--
Joakim Verona