nXML-mode validation, time for XSD?

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: nXML-mode validation, time for XSD?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:53:06 +0200

Hi list,

Is anyone actively (or not actively..) working on XSD-validation of XML's for nXML-mode? Seems to me that XSD-validation would be a valuable addition to the mode given the few .rnc schemas I've seen compared to the number of .xsd schemas available..

I've tried to find similar questions before and found two:
- http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-01/msg00665.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2010-12/msg00000.html

The first without answers and the second focusing on sidestepping the problem. So; any news on the subject? Anyone really into xsd validation?

Kind regards
Gustav