Re: Feature freeze on October 1

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Feature freeze on October 1
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:11:12 +0200

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> The trunk is just about ready to go into feature freeze for the 24.3
> release.  We will begin the freeze on October 1, a couple of weeks
> from now.  If you are working on a feature that you'd like included in
> 24.3, please commit it before October 1 or ask for an extension.

Ok, I have a new doc-view feature in the queue which allows slicing
according to BoundingBox information.  Basically, that allows for
setting the optimal slice, i.e., all margins are completely cropped.
I didn't need to modify existing code, just add some new functions, so
I'm rather confident it won't break anything that works now.

I need to do some more testing and document that feature, but I'll be
ready before October 1st.

Bye,
Tassilo