Re: CEDET merge

From: Eric M. Ludlam
Subject: Re: CEDET merge
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 07:44:09 -0400

On 09/30/2012 11:44 PM, Chong Yidong wrote:
David Engster<address@hidden>  writes:

I've checked the new code base with our test suite and fixed a bunch of
stuff. Everything's working now except for a few minor things, so I
think the branch is now ready for merging.

You can obtain a patch file from our 'to-emacs' branch (for details see
my last mail), but I've also attached it to this message so everyone can
check it easily. There's no ChangeLog yet, so if you want to check the
logs you still need our 'to-emacs' branch.

OK, I will perform the merge soon.  Thanks for all your work.

I cannot check for FSF papers, but I've been careful to always ask,
and I'm sure the same applies to Eric and others who can commit to
CEDET. Still, please double-check. A 'bzr log -n0 -r 8208' will give
you a list of the commits from the merge.

The papers appear to be in order.

I assume that the scymtym<address@hidden>  listed in your commit logs
is a pseudonym for Jan Moringen (who does have papers).  Let me know if
that is not correct.

Yes, that is Jan.

If you have other email questions, there is a list in cedet-update-changelog.el at the root of the CEDET tree.

Eric