Re: Isearch: retrieve last successful search string from when you quit (

From: Christopher Monsanto
Subject: Re: Isearch: retrieve last successful search string from when you quit (`C-g')
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 14:50:33 -0400

The only reason I spoke up was to concur with Stefan:

> Yes, I actually prefer to have it in the history (and skip it when
> I don't want it) than to fail to find it.

This isn't at all a big deal to me; I'm just happy to know what was
causing my searches to be lost. The default behavior should not be
changed. I would be happy to see an option for other behavior, but as
long as there are enough hooks in the system to change this behavior,
I'm happy to do so in my .emacs.

Christopher Monsanto
address@hidden  --  http://monsan.to/