Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r110286: Sync Org 7.9.2 from the commit tagged

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r110286: Sync Org 7.9.2 from the commit tagged "release_7.9.2" in Org's Git repo.
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:54:38 +0200

Stefan Monnier writes:
> But, yes, we have a problem in that area in autoload.el.

Good to know that I'm not chasing ghosts…

> It would be good for someone to sit down and try and figure out how to
> clean it up.

I'd give it a shot, but this is all very delicately intertwined and it
appears that the documentation and the comments to gether either don't
tell the full story or are outdated in several places.  Does anybody
have better information on what the "public interfaces" of that code are
and what are the assumptions that a cleanup needs to keep?

Regards,
Achim.