Re: specifying pure space without editing puresize.h

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: specifying pure space without editing puresize.h
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:00:37 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

>> > What for?  These are temporary situations that exist until the Emacs
>> > maintainers get their act together and enlarge the size of the pure
>> > storage.  This happens once in a year or two, so I see nothing
>> > important enough to document here, no more than we should be
>> > documenting gazillions of other similar knobs in our headers.
>>
>> I was looking for the information. Someone else might. Isn't what the
>> documentation is for?
>
> They can always ask here, like you did (or google and find the
> answer).  Not every little factoid needs to be in the docs.

Fair enough. Now that I have set extra pure size to an obscene amount I
will never see the warning anymore.
--
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

If a man should conquer in battle a thousand and a thousand more, and
another man should conquer himself, his would be the greater victory,
because the greatest of victories is the victory over oneself.
    -- Pali Tripitaka