Re: CEDET package in Emacs bug tracker

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: CEDET package in Emacs bug tracker
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:21:00 -0400

David Engster wrote:

> cedet-devel. But I didn't know about usertags; I just read the relevant
> part in admin/notes/bugtracker, and it sounds pretty easy to handle. So
> I guess I will just use those and tag bugs as 'cedet' as they come
> along, so that we don't forget about them.

I think those notes are out-of-date in one area; the "user" does not
have to be an email address any more. So for the existing "official"
usertags we have used "emacs" rather than "address@hidden".
See

http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgindex.cgi?indexon=usertag;user=emacs

So you could for example use a "cedet" usertag for the "emacs" user.
Or a "cedet" user with whatever tags you like.