Recent ERC weirdness

From: Antoine Levitt
Subject: Recent ERC weirdness
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:40:25 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Some recent commit broke some ERC stuff for me (I have a specific setup so the
bugs are hard to isolate, but for instance, ERC buffers are now filled, which
they didn't use to be, nick coloring is broken, etc.)

This is not related to the broken ERC reported by Jim Meyering, and I used this
revision before, which was fine :

Author: Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
Date:   Sat Oct 6 19:07:46 2012 -0700

    Remove tiny change marker for author with assignment

Has anybody any idea what might have caused the change, or should I run a full
bisect?

TIA,
Antoine