child reaping

From: James Cloos
Subject: child reaping
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:08:32 -0500

Have there been any changes in the last three or four days which would
affect how emacs reaps its zombie kids?

Nothing jumped out at me from a look at the bzr log.

On a non-gtk build from a few days ago I get un-reaped zombies for any
process created by (call-process-region).

The only thing I found in the bzr log which looked related is rev
110784, but I'm working on a non-Emacs bug right now and do not want
to get too distracted.  (I thought the zombies were from that other
bug, but discovered that they were all Emacs' kids.)

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6