Changes in trunk revision 110925

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Changes in trunk revision 110925
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 22:50:06 +0200

I don't understand the rationale for this change.  "Changes in Emacs
XY.Z on non-free operating systems" is for changes _only_ on those
systems.  By contrast, in this case, the change is across the board,
and the original text just mentioned a minor difference in behavior on
MS-Windows.

Unless there's a good reason for the change which I'm missing, I'd
prefer this change to be reverted, because it makes things harder for
the reader.