RE: Emacs Windows barebin distribution

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs Windows barebin distribution
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 10:22:44 -0800

> > If you want to know what users use, ask them.
>
> If a feature is broken and no one complains, I can know that without
> asking.

You are changing the subject.  My response to your argument rejecting checking
the logs was made long before you mentoned that the feature was broken.

At that point the discussion was about whether the barebins were being used.
You had not yet made clear (to my knowledge, at least) that there was anything
broken wrt barebins.

And your response to Mathias's suggestion to check the logs said nothing about
anything being broken.  You said only that no one had complained.