Bzr Emacs question

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Bzr Emacs question
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 09:02:09 -0800

I want to make an MH-E 8.3.1 release that corresponds to the Emacs 24.1
release. I thought that I would do this:

    bzr tag -r emacs-24.1 mh-e-8.3.1

But then when I run the following to get the proper workspace for
creating a release:

    bzr up -r mh-e-8.3.1

I get this error:

    bzr: ERROR: branch has no revision address@hidden
    bzr update --revision only works for a revision in the branch history

What is wrong?

On a related note, what command should I use to confirm the revision of
the workspace? "svn info" provides this information but "bzr info" does
not.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/