Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r111061: Fix for bad test in ruby-mode-tests.el

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r111061: Fix for bad test in ruby-mode-tests.el.
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 22:45:15 +0400

On 03.12.2012 8:13, Chong Yidong wrote:
Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> writes:

Is there some way to run all tests in automated fashion (which I
broke)?

Do `make check' from the top level of the tree.

Would it have been better if I 'require'd cl-lib and used the prefixed
version of the macro?

Sure, that would probably have worked too.

Thanks for the answers.

What about the third question? Last time I've seen a discussion about whitespace style in Emacs codebase, I think it was somewhat of a consensus that spaces > tabs (which is also my preference), but doing whitespace-only commits was declared verboten, so I can't just revert that part of the change.