Re: Emacs Conf

From: Aleksandar Simic
Subject: Re: Emacs Conf
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:34:08 +0000

Hello Bastien,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> thanks for organizing this.
>
> Do you have a date or a date range for the conf?

Date range I'm aiming for: March 2013. But that will depend if the
speakers can make it. The venue will hold about 100.

> If you need help, what can we do?

Thanks for the offer!

Let me see what response I get back from the people that wish to speak
and take it from there. I'll update the list in a day or two with the
progress. If this is not desired (as in, inappropriate for this list),
please let me know, as I don't wish to step on any toes.

Alex