Re: Two strange messages while building Emacs on MS-Windows

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: Two strange messages while building Emacs on MS-Windows
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:41:44 +0100

> Sorry, it was my bad.  There was a typo in lisp/makefile.w32-in, now
> fixed, which would cause 'lisp/term' to be skipped, but only of a
> Unixy shell was used.

Thanks, now I can bootstrap again.

It seems like nowadays I'm about the only person who build Emacs on
Windows using a shell different to the native cmd.exe.  OTOH, having
to support two completely different shells for Windows implies (for
you) an extra effort that perhaps could be saved for other (better)
tasks.

IOW: I'd agree to simplify the MS-Windows makefiles by removing the
SH-related stuff.

--
Dani Moncayo