Re: Emacs Conf

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: Emacs Conf
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:58:02 +0100

Hi Alex,

I am glad to put a name on who is behind your web site ;)

You might see that I am organizing a small meeting end of June in
Stockholm. That has nothing to do with your conference.

Aleksandar Simic <address@hidden> wrote:

> Let me see what response I get back from the people that wish to speak
> and take it from there.

I can help you contact potential developers for a presentation if you
would like.

For myself I can present org mode with Getting Things Done.

address@hidden is probably a better place.
--
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
    -- John Milton