RE: Emacs Conf

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs Conf
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:53:40 -0800

> But FWIW I think even after this is set up, it still would be
> appropriate to post occasional announcements about the conf
> over here on emacs-devel -- for example, when dates/location
> are finalized.

And on address@hidden (users, not just developers).
And perhaps on address@hidden, which is for announcements.

IOW: Discussion about organizing the conf on the dedicated list.  Announcements
to other lists where subscribers might be interested in knowing about the event,
but not necessarily interested in helping organize it or even necessarily
attending it.