Dual licensing of Org manual?

From: Bastien
Subject: Dual licensing of Org manual?
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:31:43 +0100

Hi,

is it possible to get a formal authorization from the FSF to
dual-license the Org manual with both GNU GPLv3 and GNU FDL 1.3?

Sebastien (cc) is maintaining the Org package for Debian and he
needs upstream version of Org manuals to be dual-licensed so that
Debian can distribute the Org manual under GNU GPL.

I see MH-E* is dual-licensing the manual so I expect this must
be somehow accepted.

Thanks,

* http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.mh-e.announce/67

--