Re: Dual licensing of Org manual?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Dual licensing of Org manual?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:04:29 +0100

Hi Richard,

I changed the copyright notice of the Org manual to this:

  Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
  under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or
  any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
  Invariant Sections and no Cover Texts.

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices-for-Documentation.html

If I read the webpage above correctly, I assume it is fine to not have
cover texts because (1) the manual is not published by the FSF and (2)
the manual is less than 400 pages.

Let me know if you disagree and if I should update the copyright licence
again.

--
 Bastien