Re: Dual licensing of Org manual?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Dual licensing of Org manual?
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 06:46:53 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

>>    This document is part of a collection distributed under the GNU Free
>>    Documentation License. If you want to distribute this document
>>    separately from the collection, you can do so by adding a copy of the
>>    license to the document, as described in section 6 of the license.
>
> This was logially inconsistent with the above. I removed it.

I removed the sentence in the Back-Cover Text suggesting to buy a copy
of the Org manual from the FSF.  It was inconsistent with the reality
out there, since The FSF does not sell such copies.

Note that the Org manual as published by Network-Theory includes this
sentence in their back-cover, advertizing something that cannot be done.

--
 Bastien