Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] rnc-mode updated for GNU Emacs 23+

From: Tom Emerson
Subject: Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] rnc-mode updated for GNU Emacs 23+
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:43:31 -0500

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Stefan Monnier
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Indeed, I'd be happy to see rnc-mode in GNU ELPA.  If someone can make
> sure the copyright paperwork is in order, that would be very appreciated.

It is already in MELPA, FWIW. I presume that if it moves to GNU ELPA
it should be removed from the alternate archive.

Since I haven't heard anything from the original author (given the
nearness of Christmas he may be on holiday and not checking mail), and
it is under his company's copyright, I'm not sure I can submit the
appropriate paperwork.

    -tree

--
Tom Emerson