Re: Chasing down a network problem

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Chasing down a network problem
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 22:02:41 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

> I've added a lot more debugging code now, but it's very difficult to
> reproduce the bug.

D'oh!

There's a condition-case around the loop with this as the quit
condition:

      (quit
       ;; The user hit C-g while we were waiting: kill the process, in case
       ;; it's a gnutls-cli process that's stuck (tends to happen a lot behind
       ;; NAT routers).
       (delete-process process)

Which explains why the process is dead.

Never mind...